AWS USER GROUP DUBLIN – CODE OF CONDUCT
- You will behave in a way as to create a safe and supportive environment for all AWS USER GROUP virtual event (webinar, live streams, etc.) participants (including AWS USER GROUP DUBLIN moderators, attendees, vendors, sponsors, speakers, and volunteers).
- You will not engage in disruptive speech or behavior or otherwise interfere with the virtual event or other individuals’ participation in the event.
- You will not engage in any form of harassing, offensive, discriminatory, or threatening speech or behavior, including (but not limited to) relating to race, gender, gender identity and expression, national origin, religion, disability, marital status, age, sexual orientation, military or veteran status, or other protected category.
- You will comply with the instructions of the moderator and any AWS USER GROUP DUBLIN virtual event staff.
- You will comply with all applicable laws.
We expect all virtual event participants (including AWS USER GROUP DUBLIN moderators, attendees, vendors, sponsors, speakers, and volunteers) to uphold the principles of this Code of Conduct. This Code of Conduct covers the main virtual event and all related events (social or otherwise).
Breaches of this Code of Conduct may result in disqualification from participating in future live and virtual events and from engagement across AWS USER GROUP DUBLIN blogs, online forums, and social media channels.